Model V-12 is made of a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials.
- Upper leather
- Leather panels
- Logo V for rubber and rice waste (23%)
- Laces from 100% organic cotton
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton and 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), Amazon rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) and recycled E.V.A. * (8%)
- 59% sole from biological source and recycled: made of Amazon rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the Porto Alegre region
The skin comes from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is hardened in Brazil according to REACH standards. VEJA leather factories are L.W.G. certified. Gold of the leather production working group, which promotes sustainable practices that have a positive impact on the environment in tanneries.
* ethylene vinyl acetate
Delivery from Ukraine (within Ukraine by Nova Poshta or abroad via Ukrposhta).